IRATA TRAINING COURSES 2020
(Sydney – BANKSMEADOW NSW)
… MORE DOC’S AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD BELOW TRAINING CALENDAR
|01 - 05June||Add to cart|
|15 - 19June||Add to cart|
|29 - 03June - July||Add to cart|
|13 - 17July||Add to cart|
|27 - 31July||Add to cart|
|10 - 14August||Add to cart|
|24 - 28August||Add to cart|
|07 - 11September||Add to cart|
|21 - 25September||Add to cart|
|05 - 09October||Add to cart|
|19 - 23October||Add to cart|
|02 - 06November||Add to cart|
|16 - 20November||Add to cart|
|30 - 04November - December||Add to cart|
|14 - 18December||Add to cart|
|11 - 15January||Add to cart|
ATLAS ACCESS TRAINING UPDATE
INFORMATION AND RESPONSE TO IRATA MEMBERSHIP AND CERTIFICATION SERVICES – UPDATE
IRATA TRAINING WILL CONTINUE AT ATLAS ACCESS
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
To ensure continuous Certification for IRATA existing technicians who are facing Expiry of their L-1,2,3’s Licenses, ATLAS ACCESS will continue IRATA training until such notice i.e. should the government impose a total shutdown of our training services.
We understand that some technicians are going to be affected by their License Expiry Date and therefore, may face losing their jobs as working unlicensed has wide implications on services, Rope Access Operators and Companies who provide to their clients, especially insurance liabilities.
Consequently, Atlas Access will continue to provide Training Services with the following conditions to apply immediately:
Minimum attendance to each course: 4x Trainees (3x or less bookings, IRATA Trainees will be notified about the training session being postponed and your fees and booking will be transferred to the next available course OR refunded in full).
Maximum attendance to each course: 6x Trainees (to ensure “social distancing” and provide quality and safe training environment).
At ATLAS ACCESS we care about the health and wellbeing of our trainees, employees, clients and the wider community. In response to the global outbreak of COVID-19, we have implemented measures to help reduce the spread of the virus and to provide business continuity to our clients. In line with the advice from the Australian Government we have implemented travel and quarantine restrictions for our people and request that you also ensure that any of your staff or contractors visiting ATLAS ACCESS follow the mandated requirements issued by the government health authorities as outlined below.
All trainees that will be accepted to train with ATLAS ACCESS will be required to COMPLETE a HEALTH /MEDICAL SELF-DECLARATION of recent travel, close contact with a COVID-19 diagnosed person, and flu-like symptom.
Anyone who answers yes and is at risk, will not be permitted to attend our Training Centre or to complete training.
- Anyone entering Australia from overseas must isolate themselves for 14 days from their return;
- In addition, the restrictions that were in place prior to yesterday still apply, so please note that students or participants cannot attend a course at ATLAS ACCESS, if prior to 15th March you have;
- Left, or transited through mainland China or Iran in the last 14 days (they must isolate themselves for 14 days from leaving mainland China or Iran);
- Left, or transited through the Republic of Korea, on or after 5 March (they must isolate themselves for 14 days from the time they left the Republic of Korea).
- Left, or transited through Italy, on or after 11 March (they must isolate themselves for 14 days from the time they left Italy);
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days (they must isolate themselves for 14 days after the date of last contact with the confirmed case).
Any participant who is noticeably unwell with flu-like symptoms such as a fever, cough or shortness of breath may be respectfully asked to leave the course and our premises to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all others.
In addition, we have implemented the following:
CLEANLINESS, HYGIENE AND ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS
- Placing reminders in our training facility about the importance of hand washing and stopping the spread of the virus by implementing personal hygiene
- Review of the layout of our training room as able, to maximize space between trainees
- Using cleaning and disinfection agents on high touch-point areas and surfaces including kitchenette, toilets, tables, chairs, training equipment etc. to ensure that precautionary measures are taken to reduce the risks to participants
We also ask for your support in keeping our training venue clean and safe and encourage you and all our trainees and employees to:
- Always practice good personal hygiene and wash hands frequently
- Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues hygienically and make use of the available hand sanitizer
- Refrain from attending training if feeling unwell to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone
Our responsibility for the continued health and safety of you, our community is crucial, and to be proactive in a contingency plan, to ensure our commitment to you is not disrupted during this time.
For the latest advice, information and resources, please visit:
This information is being updated regularly and can be monitored at the Department of Health website.
We will continue to monitor the health alert from the Department of Health website daily as well as the information provided for higher education and vocational education and training facilities.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support while we work with our staff and suppliers to ensure we can continue to be of service to you as best we can during these challenging times.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact Atlas Access Training at:
P: 02-9700 0812 or M: 0413 806 232
Atlas Access Training Pty Ltd
9/41-43 Green St
Banksmeadow 2019 NSW