About Atlas Access
Atlas Access was established in 2001 as an industrial rope access operator specialising in providing a comprehensive package of Inspection, Maintenance, Repair and Operational Services to a wide range of industry groups throughout Australia.
Atlas Access Services are used by Oil & Gas Contractors, Rigging Contractors, Civil Engineering & Inspection Companies, Building Contractors, Property Management Companies, Hospitality Industry and many others.
Atlas Access is managed by a team with many years of experience in their respective fields and a reputation for providing a reliable, safe and quality service.
We continuously seek advancement of current and new technologies and innovative ways to deliver our services. We welcome the possibility of forming/joining alliances on both a project-by-project basis and joint ventures. Read More
Introducing Australia’s best rope access training centre
If you are looking for access training in Sydney, you will find the best access training courses at Atlas Access.
You will be led by top quality instructors who have years of experience in industrial rope access work and also all the required certifications for providing instruction in the same.
You will not find better a better access training course anywhere. Once you have completed access training, you will be able to work in any industrial environment where rope access is required.
Gain access to versatile and rewarding career opportunities with Access Training Course
Not everyone has what it takes to work at heights. The obvious thing you’ll need of course, is to not be afraid of heights and to not be predisposed to vertigo. If you’re the kind of person who doesn’t flinch at the thought of skydiving or bungee jumping, you might want to consider working in jobs where industrial rope access training is a requirement.
Most people tend to think of window cleaning when they first think of industrial rope access, but in fact there are way more situations where this training is necessary. Any situation involving working at heights were ladders or scaffolding would not be practical or safe is a situation where industrial rope access is required.
Currently, the numbers of people already certified in industrial rope access represent a very small segment of the population, so that means with the certification, you are very likely to be an in-demand worker with pay to match the skills you possess.
Besides window cleaning, there are many other situations where you could put your skills to work, for example:
- Installing signs – when signs are installed high up, they attract more attention and can be seen from farther away. To install signs at the top of skyscrapers, you will need to use rope access.
- Cleaning, inspecting, or repairing silos and storage tanks – used in many industries including farming, manufacturing, oil production, cement making, rail transport, and chemical storage facilities, silos and storage tanks are a big source of work opportunities for rope access workers.
- Painting – painting on high buildings, bridges, towers, and even ships requires rope access skills. Your training can really take you places.
- Rescue work – although rescue work requires many additional skills, rope access can be very important in some rescue scenarios. Having rope access skills is always an asset for rescue workers.
- Recreational or competitive climbing – when you have industrial rope access training you will be safer in recreational and competitive climbing scenarios.
There are many other ways you might put your skills to use, and having these skills opens up so many opportunities for you.
Choose Atlas Access for your acredited training course
Not all training courses are equal, and to be sure of getting the best training with nothing left to chance; you should choose Atlas Access.
At our training centre in Sydney, you will learn with experts and you will use appropriate technology, which will be a close match for the equipment you will find in the workplace.
Most importantly, you will learn in a safe environment with plenty of support and assistance from highly skilled instructors who are focused on helping you achieve the best results.
Contact us at Atlas Access today to find out more about our industrial rope access training courses.
Atlas Access is a specialist Industrial Rope Access operation providing a comprehensive package of Inspection, Maintenance, Repair, Operational Services & Training Solutions to a wide range of industry groups throughout Australasia.
Why Choose Atlas Access?
- We select well-trained, field-experienced and skilled personnel who are flexible, highly motivated and productive.
- We add the personal touch and take the time to ensure a full understanding of the critical issues and our clients’ requirements and expectations.
- We respond to our clients needs today and at the same time anticipate tomorrow’s challenges.
- We provide innovative solutions through people, processes and technology and so produce quality deliverables.
- We focus our efforts on problem prevention rather than problem detection.
- We are committed to high standards.
Atlas Access is a recruiter of highly-skilled tradesmen. We provide fully trained and highly qualified tradesmen for all aspects of engineering and specialise in manpower skilled in construction, inspection, maintenance and repairs.
What are our goals? Our goals are to provide the most professional and efficient services possible, and to ensure that quality assurance and safety at work guidelines are always observed.
If you can’t find the service you’re looking for please contact us and we will make every endeavour to provide a solution.