Atlas Access offers a broad range of inspection and survey services
We have extensive experience inspecting Offshore Platforms, Marine Vessels, FPSO’s (Cargo & Ballast Tanks), Drilling Rigs, Cranes and Derricks as well as Onshore Infrastructure (Storage Tanks, Dams, Bridges, Towers, Industrial Stacks/Chimneys, Buildings & other structures).
- CVI – Close Visual Inspection
- NDT – Non Destructive Testing (MPI, DPI, ECI, UTT/UTW, RT)
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Coating Condition
- Porosity (HOLIDAY) Detection
- Dropped Object Surveys
- Lifting Gear Inspection & Testing
- Lifting Registers
- Boroscope Inspection
- Thermal Imaging
Atlas Access team members are fully trained, experienced & competent to provide the best possible service, advice and solution to any Rope Access Inspection Application.
Structural & Facade Inspections & Surveys
- General Visual Inspection
- Delamination survey
- Covermeter survey reporting cover, rebar location and bar diameters
- Breakouts to confirm reinforcement cover and to establish level of corrosion.
- .Establishment of carbonation depth at breakout locations, using phenolphthalein indicator
- Powder sampling of concrete for chloride testing
- Other diagnostic methods as per client requirements