About Atlas Access
Atlas Access was established in 2001 as an industrial rope access operator specialising in providing a comprehensive package of Inspection, Maintenance, Repair and Operational Services to a wide range of industry groups throughout Australia.
Atlas Access Services are used by Oil & Gas Contractors, Rigging Contractors, Civil Engineering & Inspection Companies, Building Contractors, Property Management Companies, Hospitality Industry and many others.
Atlas Access is managed by a team with many years of experience in their respective fields and a reputation for providing a reliable, safe and quality service.
We continuously seek advancement of current and new technologies and innovative ways to deliver our services. We welcome the possibility of forming/joining alliances on both a project-by-project basis and joint ventures.
Why Choose Atlas Access?
- We select well-trained, field-experienced and skilled personnel who are flexible, highly motivated and productive.
- We add the personal touch and take the time to ensure a full understanding of the critical issues and our clients’ requirements and expectations.
- We respond to our clients needs today and at the same time anticipate tomorrow’s challenges.
- We provide innovative solutions through people, processes and technology and so produce quality deliverables.
- We focus our efforts on problem prevention rather than problem detection.
- We are committed to high standards.
Atlas Access is a recruiter of highly-skilled tradesmen. We provide fully trained and highly qualified tradesmen for all aspects of engineering and specialise in manpower skilled in construction, inspection, maintenance and repairs.
What are our goals? Our goals are to provide the most professional and efficient services possible, and to ensure that quality assurance and safety at work guidelines are always observed.
If you can’t find the service you’re looking for please contact us and we will make every endeavour to provide a solution.